CIT "Counselor in Training" Program (Ages 13-16)
Artsi Studio has a NEW Counselor in Training Program! This program offers an excellent way for creative teens to gain leadership skills while being role models for our Summer Art Camp attendees.
Brookside Community Club
1 East Main St.
Brookside, NJ 07926
Hours: 8:30am-12:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Interact with program attendees in a fun, positive and responsible manner
- Serve as a role model for program attendees
- Assist instructors and counselors with supervision of the group
- Help facilitate program activities (games, crafts, outside time, etc.)
- Assist with program preparation and clean-up
- 13-16 years old
- Enthusiastic, enjoys working with children, LOVES ART!
- Comfortable working in outdoor summer weather conditions
- Must commit to one full week (Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm) of our Summer Art Camp program.
CITs will be trained and coached by staff members in a manner that builds confidence and independence. By the week's end, CITs will be able to use their newly acquired skills to assist in leading program activities alongside counselors and instructors.
CITs receive a letter of recommendation listing volunteer hours plus a camp t-shirt (tie-dyed by CIT)
Please complete CIT APPLICATION FORM
Space is very limited. We will be accepting 1 individual per week into our CIT program. In an effort to allow the most applicants to participate, accepted individuals may participate in up to 2 weekly sessions.
Those who are selected for the CIT program will be required to attend a training meeting on Wednesday June 1st, 4:30-5:30pm.